Deadline Extension for the Submission of Contributions for Earthquake Engineering
We are very pleased to notice the outstanding interest of the participants to submit contributions for earthquake engineering. Meanwhile, there are numerous pending contributions highlighted by researchers and practitioners that are still to be submitted. Therefore, the Local Organizing Committee decided to extend the deadline for the submission of Contributions for Earthquake Engineering until March 15, 2022. We very much look forward to your manuscripts submitted via EasyChair platform.
As of January 20th, 2022, the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) is inviting you to submit contributions for Earthquake Engineering. The submission process is managed via the EasyChair platform. To submit a contribution, please create an account and go to conference page https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=3ecees to register and upload the contribution in pdf file. The template file in doc format is available here.
After creating the doc format, please transform it into pdf file and submit it via Easy Chair. Prospective authors need to submit contributions (ranging from a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 10 pages) to be included in the conference proceedings, indicating the session to which their contribution should be assigned.
We are fully committed to provide a creative and stimulating environment for sharing and tackling the most challenging topics of global importance and interest in earthquake engineering. To this aim, the contributions for Earthquake Engineering will address the following sessions and topics:
- Site Effects and Microzonation Studies
- Engineering Seismology and Strong Ground Motions
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
- Seismic Hazard, Exposure, Fragility and Risk Analyses
- Seismic Analysis and Design of Buildings and Structures
- Seismic Evaluation and Rehabilitation of Buildings and Structure
- Performance Based Design of Buildings and Structures
- Seismic Design Codes
- Lifelines Earthquake Engineering
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Seismic Resilience
- Big Data and Large Research Infrastructures
- Lessons from recent earthquakes.
The deadlines for Contributions Submission for Earthquake Engineering are:
- Contribution Submission opens – January 20, 2022
- Contribution Submission deadline – March 15, 2022.
- Notification of Acceptance of Submitted Contribution – May 10, 2022
- Submission of Revised Contribution – May 30, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance of Revised Contribution – June 29, 2022.
In contributions with multiple authors, one of them should be designated as the presenting author for the submission and corresponding author in EasyChair platform. One person cannot be presenting author for more than two contributions. Each contribution is reviewed by at two reviewers. Authors are required to submit the revised version of the contribution by the deadline specified by the LOC.
The 3ECEES Proceedings will be published in electronic format and will include all the accepted contributions for which the presenting author is registered for the Conference and the registration and submission fees are dully paid.
An author cannot submit more than two contributions as presenting author. The submission fee is 100 Euro for the first paper and 50 Euro for the second paper submitted as presenting author. The submission fee shall be paid after the Notification of Acceptance of Submitted Contribution, not later than 30th of April, 2022.
Please notice that the Early bird price for Regular registration starts on 20th of January and ends on 20th of April, 2022. For questions about submitting contributions in Earthquake Engineering, contact the LOC at email@example.com. We will keep you posted on further developments and we do hope you will join us for an outstanding scientific event.